Safe Studio Facts
- All cleaning products are EPA approved, and CDC recommended
- UV light is installed in the HVAC system
- There is at least 3 feet of distance between students during class
- Frequent hand hygiene, sanitizing stations located in every room
- Enhanced and frequent cleaning in ‘high traffic” and “high touch areas”
- Student bathroom is disinfected after every use
Checklist for Students BEFORE Coming to the Studio
- If a student is feeling ill in any way, STAY HOME.
- Bring a water bottle only (NO food).
- Everyone must have dance shoes (or tumble shoes/non-skid socks)
- Arrive dressed in appropriate dance attire, hair in a ponytail, headband or bun
- Arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before class
Protocols and Etiquette at the Studio
- All Students will remove street shoes and place them in a cubby, sanitize hands prior to entering the studio and after class leaving the studio.
- Students will place their water bottle and mask on a taped spot along the perimeter of the wall (6 ft apart). Mask-wearing policy will reflect current county/state recommendations.
- Parents must be prompt picking up their child as there is no seating or waiting area
As the NY State recommendations, and guidelines change, so might HDTC’s protocols.